Let us EVENTertain you…When you are looking for corporate event entertainment like a clean comedian, solo guitar player, candy sculpture artist or a corporate show band, you will find hundreds of choices out there. You need a trusted entertainment booking company that knows the best entertainers, provides creative ideas and stays within your budget.Eventertainment goes the extra mile to ensure the success of your event by suggesting the right talent for the occasion and audience. The "E-Team" is committed to working in tandem to bridge entertainers with private event planners into one common goal, a successful event! WHY
EVENTERTAINMENT?Eventertainment, LLC hires entertainment related to private events held by corporations or businesses for their staff, clients or stakeholders. These events can be for large audiences such as conventions and conferences, or smaller events such as retreats, Christmas parties, weddings, trade shows or even private concerts. Value to Hotels and Private Parties Eventertainment’s partners have hired entertainment throughout the United States for 10+ years. We are a “full-service” entertainment company meaning that we don’t just hire the entertainment and hope the talent shows up.
Benefit to hotels, meeting planners and brides.
- Working with an entertainment company is timesaving. Eventertainment has a large database of already qualified corporate bands and entertainers.
- Strong ideas, knowledge of performers capabilities and up to date on the most current trends in our industry.
- Eventertainment has a valued relationship with the performers, which leads to mutual respect and ultimately, a flawless event.
- Meeting planners who attempt to hire talent direct either from the phonebook or website risk hiring bad entertainment without professional knowledge from entertainment experts.
- Eventertainment manages all details from sending the contract, coordinating logistics in the planning phase and onsite management.
Value to entertainment groups and contractors
Eventertainment is proud to have a large database of quality performers.
- Eventertainment treats each performer with respect and professionalism.
- Eventertainment is the perfect liaison between the business like atmosphere of a corporate event and the creative, comfortable setting a performer needs to do his or her best work.
- Eventertainment has experience bridging the corporate world with the entertainment and arts into one common goal, a flawless event.
THE E TEAM
Eventertainment recently formed their LLC on June 15, 2009 and consists of co-owners Robin Costello and Tim McFall. Both have extensive experience managing live entertainment for corporate groups in the Palm Springs Desert Resorts area, but traveled outside of this area regularly for many repeat customers. Both partners will be taking hands-on management roles in the company. Prior to forming ETT, Robin and Tim worked as a sales and operations team for corporate entertainment companies from 2005 to 2009, having successfully sold and executed over 150 shows per year together.
Robin has 19 years of experience in sales and hospitality industry management. She currently spent the last 3 years working for an entertainment company where she sold entertainment to private and corporate groups on a local and national level. Prior to this, Robin was responsible for supporting sales and marketing with convention services and event management for the Palm Springs Desert Resorts Communities, Convention and Visitors Authority, managing a $5 million annual budget. She also has many years of hotel sales and event experience at hotels such as Wyndham, Hilton and Red Lion hotels.
Tim McFall has a vast work history spanning 35 years of music, restaurant management, talent agent and event production. For the last 9 years, Tim worked for a corporate entertainment company both selling and producing shows for local hotels and event planners.Prior to Tim’s employment in the corporate entertainment field, he was a touring drummer/vocalist/road manager working with various recording artists on the west coast as well as the Nashville, Tennessee area. Tim also buys and sells vintage musical instruments as a lucrative hobby.
Email Robin@Eventertainmentbiz.com Direct 760.834.8227